- World Impact Cafe Team Members
- Field Partner Support Team Members
- Event Team Members
- Intercessory Prayer Team Members
- Short Term Team Members
- World Impact Cafe Team Members - Assist with the running of the World Impact Cafe and Bread Ministry at Knox weekend services.
Spiritual Gifts: Hospitality
Skills & Abilities: Training will be provided.
Commitment: Once a month roster
- Field Partner Support Team Members - A team member can assist by becoming a prayer partner, organising fundraising events for a field partner, assisting with administration tasks, helping with field partner home assignment arrangements, and liaising with Life Groups.
Skills & Abilities: Good communication skills an advantage.
Commitment: Attend World Impact Team days (twice a year).
- Event Team Members - World Impact runs a range of events from sausage sizzles at weekend meetings to our annual World Impact Week & International night. A range of people and skills are needed so responsibilities vary.
Spiritual Gifts: Open to all. Administration or helps an advantage.
Skills & Abilities: Open to all.
Commitment: Availability during event planning and actual event.
- Intercessory Prayer Team Members - Commit to praying regularly for World Impact staff and field partners.
Spiritual Gifts: Faith, Word of Knowledge.
Skills & Abilities: Disciplined
Commitment: Participate in the World Impact online prayer meetings each Monday as able and attend World Impact Team days (twice a year)
- Short Term Team Members - Join a CityLife short term team and go on a 2-week trip to visit CityLife's field partners in their location. Serve the needs of the field ministry in various ways, including sharing testimonies, messages, kids and youth ministry and outreach activities.
Commitment: Must attend compulsory Missions Trip Orientation prior to departure. Must attend all team meetings and participate in fundraising activities.